Welcome to Ridge Animal Clinic Your Veterinarian in LANSING IL
Beginning Monday June 1st, we will be going back to normal hours! We want to thank everyone for helping us navigate through this tricky endeavor and we appreciate your patience as we slowly get back to our normal routine.
Our hours will be going back to normal 8 am to 6 pm Monday through Friday,
with 8 am to 1 pm on Saturday.
We will be completely closed from 12:30 pm to 1:30 pm Monday through Friday
so the staff can have a lunch break.
Things to keep in mind when you come for your appointment:
1. We will slowly allow people back into the building to accompany their pets during their appointments. WE WILL ONLY ALLOW A SMALL AMOUNT OF PEOPLE INTO THE BUILDING AT A TIME.
2. If you would like to come into the building, a face mask is required.
3. We will only be allowing 1 person per appointment. If you have 2 pets and will need help, please ask the receptionists for assistance. We will be more than happy to help you with your pets!
4.. If you are arriving for your appointment with a doctor, please call the front desk and they will direct you when to come into the building.
5. If you are arriving for a tech appointment, such as for a nail trim, call when you arrive. A receptionist will let you know when to come into the building, or a tech will come out to your car to get your pet for their appointment. We want to help you through your appointment as fast as possible, so we may come out to get your pet if we have too many people in the clinic at the time.
6. If you are picking up food or medication, you may come into the building. Please go to the check-in counter in the waiting room. PLEASE BE PATIENT AND WAIT TO COME INTO THE BUILDING IF THERE ARE 3 OR MORE PEOPLE IN THE WAITING ROOM. DO NOT GO THROUGH THE EXIT DOOR.
7. If you are waiting in the waiting room, please remember a social distance of at least 6 feet away from other people.
8. You are more than welcome to stay in your car and ask for curbside assistance. We want you to stay safe and healthy and we will be more than happy to keep your pet company while you stay in the comfort of your car.
We have precautions in place to help keep you and our staff safe and healthy!
Everyone here at Ridge Animal Clinic would like to thank all of our clients
who have gone above and beyond to help us through this tough time.
With the many changing directions we have faced these past few months,
we appreciate everyone who has made this experience better!
Call us at (708) 474-3100
If you live in LANSING or the surrounding area and need a trusted veterinarian to care for your pets – look no further.
Kerri Katsalis is a licensed IL veterinarian, treating dogs and cats. Your pet's health and wellbeing are very important to us, and we take every possible measure to give your animals the care they deserve.
Ridge Animal Clinic is a full-service animal hospital and treats pet patients in need of routine medical, surgical, and dental care. Kerri Katsalis has years of experience treating serious conditions and offering pet wellness care. Beyond first-rate pet care, we make our clinic comfortable, kid-friendly, and calm, so your pet can relax in the waiting room and look forward to meeting our LANSING veterinarian.
We are happy to offer a number of resources that enable you to learn about how to take better care of your pets. Please feel free to browse our site, particularly the informational articles. The best veterinary care for animals is ongoing nutrition and problem prevention, so becoming knowledgeable about preventative pet care is essential to the ongoing success of your animal’s health. If you have any questions, call (708) 474-3100 or email us and we'll promptly get back to you. Our LANSING veterinarian office is very easy to get to -- just check out the map below! We also welcome you to subscribe to our newsletter, which is created especially for LANSING pet owners.
At Ridge Animal Clinic, we treat your pets like the valued family members they are.
LANSING Veterinarian | Ridge Animal Clinic | (708) 474-3100
3667 RIDGE RD
LANSING, IL 60438 3383